Quaife differentials 10% discount

Discussion in 'TSR Performance' started by TSR Performance, Apr 1, 2009.

1. speedygti8v

speedygti8v Forum Member

hope so lol then you have to add the fitting kit

are we all ringing them seperately? i am new to these group buys lol should we pm tsr?[:s]

2. coupechamp Forum Member

:thumbup: good price, just about to put the 6 speed back in the race car, that would save me pulling apart the 5 speed to get the quaife diff out of that, i suppose i could then sell the 5 speed with the modded F/D and help pay for a new diff.....horar,:clap:

anyone for a nicely built 5 speed with quaife !!!;)

3. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Think we have made this a bit confusing the first post we listed was with 10% discount already off the retail so a 02J retails at 585 plus vat -20% plus vat is 549.90.

4. coupechamp Forum Member

[:^(] but still good :clap:

5. PT82 New Member

Ordered :thumbup: Thats me not going out the rest of the month lol :lol:

6. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

We will offer on all the VW diffs but we need to know a.s.a.p on this as we will get one more chance to order from Quaife what we don't have then it could be 6 months before we can do this deal again.

7. speedygti8v

speedygti8v Forum Member

ordered mine today[:D]:thumbup:

8. What's the difference from Peloquins?

9. GtSpec

GtSpec Forum Member

Ordered mine. The Peloquins are the same in principle. They are made in the US and come supplied with the two differential bearings and crownwheel bolts.

10. rallye20v Paid Member Paid Member

i'll give you some credit chris,it was you who told me about this group buy.i owe you a pint!
    rang tsr yesterday and they were great.so good,i ordered 2!;) and they are fitting both.
    saved a fortune,thanks mate.

11. benny Forum Member

Nah, you're cool mate! 2 Diffs? Did you buy mine for me? :thumbup:

Looks like I might be the last to order...!

12. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Thanks we are going to need some neat packing ideas to fit your 2 boxes in the van looking full already see you at Ultimate Dubs.

13. i need some help guys. i want to order an o2a mk3 16v diff but how do i order with the discount?
    will i get everything needed to fit into a standard box? ie crown wheel/bolts etc? if not what do i need to ask for? diff + fitting kit?

cheers

14. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

New Stock

Hi everyone the last group buy went well and we hope everyone was pleased we now have fresh stock including the 02Q differentials which are proving popular and a new diff for the polo GTI 16v the sam discounts are available.

15. Lhasa2008 CGTI Regional Host

Hi,

What would be current group buy price for the diff to fit a 020 8v 'box?
    Do you have price for fitting?

Thanks in advance

Lhasa2008

16. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

020 Quaife's cost 550 plus vat we have 10% std discount for cgti and 20% if we get 5 or more orders in one time of any type of Quaife.

17. alhuyshe New Member

This all sounds good.

With around 200 horses in my Mk1 I'm for sure in need of a slippy diff. Getting the power onto the road is often quite a challenge.

I do have one reservation, however. Familiar with slippies on a rear drive chassis, I have no idea what effect it might have on torque steer. Would the Beast be even more of a handful?

Al

18. TSR Performance Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

The diff will apply more drive to the wheel with the most grip. Depending on how much power you have and the delivery of it this can make the car torque steer but this is better than spinning wheels.

19. rado dave New Member

do they do a diff for the 02S gearbox? or if not do any of the other diffs fit the 02S box?

thanx

20. JMI

JMi New Member

Hi,

With a french friend of mine, we could be interested by two 020 Quaife to fit them in our KR gearbox mounted on Mk1 Golf.

Is there a group buy currently ?
    It wil cost us 550 each right ?
    Is it possible to send them to France ?

Thanks in advance
    JM