LWS Service.

Discussion in 'LWS Design' started by pascal77uk, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Sany1 New Member

Parts are arrived.

Thanks

best regards from Austria

MUSHY 16V likes this.
  2. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the updating us on the arrival of the parts

3. R4cup New Member

Im after a few parts for my ibiza, ive tried ringing the numbers, the one on the website rings out & Andrews numbers goes straight to voice mail :-(

4. M7JNU New Member

Ordered carbon fibre roof skin and full carbon fibre bonnet for mk2 golf, was told that I can collect it today from Silverstone as he is going there. No communication since taking my money. What is going on? I wish I had read this thread before I gave my money, btw if this Lewis guy does not provide the goods am I stuffed or can I take some sort of legal action (any advise would be of much help)? I have never came across a company like this.

5. M7JNU New Member

Sorted...few.

I rang him a few times and he eventually picked, I let him have it over the phone (if you know what I mean). Originally I planned to pick the items up the night before (Lewis was going to stay at b&b before the track day). The track day was cancelled but he still came that day to Silverstone to drop of the items for myself and a few others. The items seem top quality, my only gripe with Lewis is his lack of communication, he did say he was EXTREMELY busy but for me that is no excuse.

6. R4cup New Member

This is great news dude but i agree that lack of communication is very bad for business. IM after a few parts myself but still unable to get in touch after ringing a number of time.

What number did you get him on mate?

7. M7JNU New Member

The number on the website: 07795 973929

I kept ringing and ringing, he eventually picked up.