Full Respray From Steve Abrol Auto Paint Experts

Discussion in 'Corrado' started by J76MKM, Dec 23, 2019.

1. J76MKM Paid Member Paid Member

Hi all,
    Dunno whether this is in the right place but I've just had my Corrado fully re sprayed by Steve Abrol in Cramlington. The finish is fantastic and he is a top guy. So easy to talk to and get advice from. He has also completed a full body resto in my Mk2 GTI 16v. Both cars hopefully at dubfest in August. If anyone is looking for a good trust worth body man for their classic Vw or any car in general please speak to him. I'm sure any of you will be impressed with him and his outfit. Just mechanicals to crack on with now. Absolutely over the moon with the bodywork. Like new!
    Cheers
    Chris

Attached Files:

2. Mr Waffles New Member

gorgeous color man. Also, would you mind telling me what your rims are?

3. J76MKM Paid Member Paid Member

Hi there, thank you very much. The wheels are tsw omega 15 inch. 7j. Centre caps are still to be fitted as spacers are required to get over the hub nut.

4. rambow Forum Member

Beautiful car mate, if I recall correctly this was up for sale quite a few months ago before its respray?. Great job bringing it back to life!

5. J76MKM Paid Member Paid Member

Hi there,

Thanks very much.

Yes I purchased in September 19. Just getting the suspension changed and brakes ready for the summer and dub fest.

All the best

Chris