19mm zrp rods

Discussion in 'TSR Performance' started by madmk1, Feb 18, 2014.

1. madmk1 Forum Member

Hi,

I've ordered the above for my 1.8t it's been over three weeks and I still haven't received them when I phoned to place an order I was told they would need to be ordered in but would only take a week for them to come in... I waited nearly two weeks and rang up sales and spoke to someone asking why I haven't received them yet and I was told that apparently when I ordered they told me it would take 2-3 weeks which is a lie and then the alternative was to offer me a refund... I said I'll wait if they due in... I rang up again last week and said they should be here by Thursday Friday last week... I still haven't received anything in the post yet?

Not happy with the service!!

2. tom.rich Forum Member

That's pretty weak... had some G60 rods from them before and the delivery was prompt, but of course they were in stock.

Not an excuse and not trying to unduly stick up for them as I know it is imperative to give your customers a definitive time when parts like these are out of stock or at least keep them informed before they have to ring up and chase you, but if they are let down by a supplier and take their word on when something will be delivered (to then send on to their own customer) it can be very tricky for them. It does seem to be a fairly common occurrence with other suppliers of parts like these where they aren't in full control of the manufacture.

I totally understand why you aren't a happy chappy though, I wouldn't be either.