45% OFF - Extended for one day only!

Discussion in 'GSF Car Parts' started by GSF Car Parts, May 31, 2016.

1. GSF Car Parts Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Hello everyone,

We have extended this for another day, please use code BANK45 to get 45% off your order.

Usual t&c's apply!.

Matt

2. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

I took full advange of this at the weekend with an order over 500 with the discount. I have shared it on our facebook page for you also. Some members were having trouble with the code yesterday which i guess is why you have extended it for today.

3. GSF Car Parts Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Indeed, it appears we had some gremlins in the system yesterday which affected the code. We have therefore extended it for another day to allow people to get orders in if they still need goods.

I am glad the discount come in handy for you, we do offer a good discount via the forum all year round too! So we suggest if people contact us with their requirements and we will do our best on the pricing for you (at least 35%).

Thanks
    Matt - GSF

mat-mk3 and Sirguydo like this.
  4. bootsie Paid Member Paid Member

Great, I tried to order yesterday morning but found the offer had expired - "bloody gsf grumble grumble mutter" ;) so really pleased I saw this post!
    Thanks for extending the offer.

5. GSF Car Parts Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

No problem, we put our hands up to the error [:$]
    It wasn't until around 10pm when I seen the posts on the Club GTi Facebook page and all my emails come flooding in the error was spotted :thumbd:

I was enjoying Wales finest ice cream on the beach whilst many people where bashing at keyboards and groaning at our site. Hopefully the code extension helps and remember you can always contact us if you have a problem :thumbup:

Matt

bootsie likes this.