6R Polo GTI

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by Chris85, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Chris85 New Member

Well after some thought i bit the bullet so to speak and bought myself a 6R Polo GTI, its black, i did fancy a white one but they was very hard to find, hard enough to find a black one that was local near me. So after some searching i went down to my local VW dealer after a phone call and sat outside was the GTI :) 2011 plate, 16500 miles, immaculate inside and out no marks what so ever on it. The sales guy was outside as i arrived, keys in hand to the Polo so i went on a test drive and was very surprised at how well it performed, certainly shifts when you put your foot down, very comfortable car to be in too, seats are great in my opinion nice driving position etc over all i was happy with it so signed the papers and a few days later i pick it up :) I could not wait to collect the car.

Anyway the day came so got to VW as quick as i could haha car sat outside all clean and shiny looking very nice. Got the mini tour of the cars controls etc was like ok ok give me the keys haha soon as i left on the main road back home i was shocked at how many people wanted to try race, i was enjoying my drive home so just let them them pass, i'm not into childish things like that, even got a few thumbs up :) oh and before buying the car i did read up on the car using oil but its not used hardly any, i don't want to tempt fate but so far so good.

modding wise i've no idea what route to take, the expensive 'scene' look, bags etc or the aggressive track look, all personal choice i know so will be thinking which route to take.

Enough rambling on heres a couple of pics of the car

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

looks awesome mate :)

3. Chris85 New Member

Cheers buddy, I love it, very nice to drive in my opinion shifts when you want it to, I've always had ST's so fancied a change, it's a very underestimated car :) on here to learn more about vw's always had soft spot for them so hopefully find useful things on here get to know local vw owners etc :)

4. Buggirl

Buggirl Forum Member

Looks awesome!

5. Buggirl

Buggirl Forum Member

Anymore pics?