A few of my pics

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by Bazboy, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Bazboy Forum Member

Hey guys n gals.

Im quite new to photography, will of been playing around for just a year in june.

Ive got a nikon d90 and love it, figured you might want to see a few of my pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I dont just photo my car.... honest

[​IMG]

Any hints and tips are most welcome, im still getting used to all the settings etc.. so go easy on me.

Thanks

Dan

2. SMk2 Forum Member

That Jetta looks moody without the grill on. Nice pics :thumbup:
    I've got a Nikon D40 that I think I'll dig out again soon, used to dabble with photography years ago, need to have a go again I think. Also got a 35mm Nikon FM circa 1977-1982, may try some film shots.
    Just keep experimenting mate I guess is the advice I'd give, keep at it :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  3. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Baz - they're great pictures, especially the B&W one of the Jetta. You've done very well if you've achieved that standard in just one year.

SMk2 - get your camera out and carry on! Hope you've got plenty of cash if you're going down the film route, or do you process them yourself?

4. SMk2 Forum Member

Probably just going to stick with the digital option, now you have said that as I am skint. No don't process film myself, although did a bit when at college 16 years ago.
    Will use the digital darkroom option of photoshop as I have done previously. Need to get some pics of my car for insurance agreed valuation, so weather permitting that will be a job to do soon, perfect excuse to get snapping.

5. Bazboy Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I tend to find my plan is to experiment and take crap loads of snaps and then spend ages going through them to find the good few haha.

I love snapping at night with long exposures, i find it so rewarding.