AAZ/GTD mk3 boot sticker

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by Fagaf, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Fagaf New Member

Currently replicating a VIN boot sticker for my AAZ and I'm in need of a source image - found pretty much every engine under the sun including mk2 Rallye but no AAZ/GTD lol :lol:

Similar to this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

what bits of info do you need specifically? the top line would be pretty specific to your model, you can get some of the info from the barcode in the engien bay somewhere. on the mk2 its on the inner wing on the right side of the car guess same for mk3. engine and gearbox code easy enough, same with paint and interior code can look those up if you know what they are.

options again specific to your car, can make a kinda educated guess using this:
    https://clubgti.com/forums/index.php?threads/vag-option-codes-decoder-list.283422/

for the type code I can see 2 possibilities for the GTD but no info to say which of the 2 would be right for you or what the difference between the 2 codes is...