Bromley Common, not a vag, but read on it's funny

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by Studweiser, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Studweiser Forum Member

Driving my bus out of service from bromley North back to garage to finish my shift, this boy in a Ford Locust, sorry i mean focus,cut me up as road narrows from 2 lanes to one, (happens alot, yet another one of the "I must get in front the bus brigade, no matter how close i get to wrecking my car) Anyway, this locust, nothing special to look at, just a cheap set of probably Halfords Wheels, And a large catering sized baked been can exhaust, that you could tell the engine didn't have grunt to back up the noise. Following behind this blue oval wonder, I sighted on the rear screen,,,, on the left hand side, the palm of the hand sticker normally associated with the message "lower it" this hand was up the other way with middle digit raised skywards, and the message " V-tech this" along side.
    At the bottom left of screen, the image of the little boy taking a leak with the message "i P1ss on jap crap" between these 2 messages, and this is what makes me chuckle "VAGS ARE FAGS!" Oh on the lower right of the rear screen, some message about singing the praises. of Zetec. i have to point out that this little locust, struggled to get past my Enviro 400, driving like a prat into path of oncoming traffic ,and that just cutting in as island was approaching rapidly, narrowly being wiped out by 11 tons on double decker was the only option available to him. At least he could boast to his mates that he actually overtook something.
    VAGS ARE FAGS! well he's entitled to his opinion isn't he?' :lol::lol: