dump valve dilemma

Discussion in 'Mk6' started by Higgy, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Higgy New Member

Hi there ite me again new kid on the block im not new to the dub scene cause a long time ago me an a friend built my pride an joy a mk2 8v turbo technics and made it look that clean I purposely made it look like a golf c but my modding days came to an end when I became a farther, four kids later had to buy a daddy cool [:s] but now im back with a sweet 35 waiting to be tinkered with gonna walk before I run I wanna start with a dump valve or blow off valve don't know whats best can anyone recommend which one please many thanx :thumbup:

2. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Hi there and welcome to Club GTI.
    Those sort of cars are way different to your previous MK2 8v turbo. Usually a remap is all it needs to make you happy.

3. beetie

beetie Forum Member

Original diverter valve is best. Rev g from your local dealer.

4. Higgy New Member

I just love that dump valve sound its not everybodys taste I know but i like it but by your reply does that mean I cant get that on mk6 ? :cry:

5. beetie

beetie Forum Member

I think forge do something but I'm sure they are prone to leak boost. They might be better now if they have been revised