Halfrauds socket sets

Discussion in 'Tools, Equipment & Fasteners' started by voteforpedro, Sep 3, 2007.

1. roccodan Forum Member

I got my pro set for christmas last year the 3/8 ratchit is knackered and has had LOTS of use but the rest is still going strong,IMOP they are great

2. Sporting Wood Forum Member

Great kit but the allen key type sockets are rubbish. I got through 3 trying to get the throttle body off my old car, got a Clarke pro set of those no and no such problems. Other than that faultless.

3. -Hox- Forum Member

I've had my set for seven years now! They've been worked like dogs, and only had to change a couple of bits! Absolutly love them, brilliant value for money!

4. altern8 Forum Junkie

5. altern8 Forum Junkie

6. Claypole Forum Junkie

Not sure which model the tool drawers are but I tried some Halfords ones and the drawers weren't that good so bought a Teng one off Ebay instead.

7. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

The only good halfords ones are the heavy duty ones. Anything else is thin metal and are pants.

8. Raider Forum Member

I Doubt you'l get it that cheap when its already been reduced 50... From what I can gather you'll get another 5 tops off with the trade card.

9. Raider Forum Member

****in hell....He Posted that 12months or so ago:lol: :lol:

Did anyone know if he got it?[:D]

Or is he still convincing the G/F?

10. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

He's waiting for Asda to do a 2 for 1 on the butter:lol:

My dad just got 600 worth of halfords vouchers from work for long time service. I think i'll buy some off him and get the 150pce kit for myself for christmas, I wonder if they will offer the free tool box again anytime soon??

EDIT:

If you order online and collect you can get 10% off

11. andyj Forum Member

LMAO [:D]

Just stumble across this thread, only to find I've been quoted from 12 months ago !! lol

No I never did get them...... ended up not being 68 anyway, as the Trade Card only gave 5% on tools instead of the ~30% it used to!

12. golfdriver13 New Member

yes if you have the trade card it is reduced to around that amount i have the bigger set and have done for about 5 months it is very good havent broken anyhting yet! haha but even if you do its got a lifetime guarantee so you can just get the bit replaced. i seem to loose most of my sockets though not break them lol

13. golfdriver13 New Member

yes you can well i think its around that amount ive had mine for some time now and havent broken one yet! seems to be very good quality, mind you i loose most of my tools not break them lol