Lupo and Polo GTI Questions

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by Ad2408, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Admin Guest

delocked as well??, got a photo some where round here of it [:s]

2. tdwindustries New Member

best advice jonboy is go and have a test drive.... I had a MKII golf 16v before and found it had lots less torque which u notice on the motorway at top end... but u will seriosuly want one when u drive round round abouts etc [:D]

everyday is a driving joy with me lupo, except when u crash it and dont have it [8(]

3. Admin Guest

its all money though at the end of the day and a severe shortage of readies to go and buy one.

or i may go talk to the MILF in the village who has a nice silver version, and see if i can get a ride ;) :lol: [:D]

not sure on my choice of colour yet, got a silver mk1..so maybe black.....

4. Tigz Forum Member

Or you set fire to it [:^(]

5. tdwindustries New Member

hehehehe hope you arent saying YOU set fire to your lupo tigz?

6. Admin Guest

missed something here? [:s]

7. Tigz Forum Member

No of course not mate :clap: lol

8. tdwindustries New Member

well i did all my front end steering and suspension in when i drove into a kerb on the way home from Festival (I blame lack of standard fitted coilovers)

Tigz had a little engine fire in his lupo....

9. hayesey Forum Junkie

afterwards you can ask if you can have a go of her car.

10. Admin Guest

so you boys have anything to do with that prat in the yellow lupo blaring out duff music on sunday?

generally p*ssing off every one at pod

11. tdwindustries New Member

never heard anything guv

12. Tigz Forum Member

I wouldnt say it was p****** everyone off at Pod.
    Im sure it did annoy a few people but most peole who heard and looked at the system was impressed and intrested in what he has managed to do with such a small car.
    144.07db on the new mics before it has even been set up correctly.

13. tdwindustries New Member

and it wasnt on very much!

14. Poobah New Member

You always get one person who thinks everyone else wants to listen to his music! [:s]

C

15. Tigz Forum Member

lol thats right, if he turned it up any more it was shakeeing the dash too much and making the cd player jump! ;)

16. Tigz Forum Member

Poobah the car got more attention on the day than any other car there, it got photographers to our stand and everyone made a trip to our stand.
    Job done.

17. Poobah New Member

yeah true, could probably hear it from Silverstone!! [xx(]

C

18. Admin Guest

it was on a lot, it p***** a lot of people off who were there to watch the racing/look at the nice cars, not be subjected to some prat with a big stereo [:x]

sorry the hang over on sunday didn't help. and it was every where you went on site.

19. Tigz Forum Member

I dont want to come accross as argumentative, as that isnt my intention, but he isnt here to defend himself.
    A big part of car shows for me is stereos.
    I enjoy seeing what can be achived if you have the knolage and skill.
    I spent my time looking at a selection of cars that I find impressive, just because I like these select cars doesnt make them the best of the show, just my taste.
    There is alot of people who think cars and in car entertainment go hand in hand, and to say that it shouldnt be allowed is wrong.
    Shows are supposed to have a selection of diffrent cars, people and products so people can make up there own minds.
    I personally asked for the space behind the grandstand as I didnt think it would be fare to have the music so loud in the main drag strip area where our stand should have been.
    I think we had been very condierate, by moving down to the bottom of the trade stands dont you think?

20. Admin Guest

i personal find ICE in that form obtrusive and just plain annoying as did a lot of other people at the show.
    we had a stand also, in fact right behind you guys on the gravel car park. so hearing it once was great, you have a massive sub sitting where your rear seats should be and it very loud. thank you for sharing that with us.
    so all the people that looked at our stand wished that the "music" would stop. then we watched the racing up the strip, all we got was music-not for a short burst but a long while, again thank you for sharing that with us-now will you please shut up!

sunday for me was looking at nice cars either in the show and shine, on stands like my car or racing up the strip. a bit of music which isn't in your face great adds to the day, but when it thumps into your head and makes you feel sick-no thanks didn't impress me.

want to show it take it to max power or something.