Mahoooooosive thanks to jason!

Discussion in 'JMRacing' started by ELVIS, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ELVIS Forum Member

Just a few lines to give Jason a massive thumbs up and a few kudos points!

As with a few other chaps that have been on here, am fitting an AGG into a T3 (or T25 as they are known as in the UK). Have fitted 6 or 7 now but wanted my latest one to have a bit of sparkle!

Did my homework on here and it came down to two choices - Jason or Man in the Shed.

Went for Jason purely as he is on here and with no disrespect intended to MitS, Jason posts lots on here and everything he does is qualified by dyno/rolling road/Flow bench etc etc. As a random i like people who can prove what they do works rather than Bench racing boasting. Obvs decided on jason for these reasons.

Put in a phone call to him and two things stuck out (1) He didn't once mention any competitors - i hate it when a business sells themself on running others down and telling you how crap everyone else in the trade is rathher than sell you their product on its own merits (2) He told me what i needed for my project/needs, why i needed it, what it would do and why i SHOULDNT buy a whole heap of more expensive stuff he sells. He had the opportunity to empty my wallet a few times over but never did.
    He also answered all my random dumb **** texts and phonecalls and dint once jog me on.

To this end, hes got my repeat custom every time now. (SEM at the end of the year:o)

Thoroughly recommend him:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

beetie likes this.