Mating CE2 Mk2 loom with BUB R32 engine wiring

Discussion in 'VR5, VR6 & Wx' started by 1990, Oct 15, 2020.

1. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

2. dodgy

dodgy Paid Member Paid Member

Spaghetti for tea?

1990 likes this.
  3. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

pin 17 - G83 rad sensor ignore
    pin 55/56 - can switch use a mk4 switch if you want to wire the ecu brake light pins in
    pin 48 - coolant pump control relay earth trigger, use this if you want the electric waterpump to work. or can wire up a vr6 rad fan control unit to take care of it instead
    pin 3 - power from ecu & coilpack relay
    pin 21 - ignition live from fusebox g2/4 or g1/4
    pin 65 - g1/3 fuel pump relay trigger
    pin 23 - trigger for ecu/coilpack relay

for ecu/coilpack relay wire this separate to the fusebox. live to pin 30 and 86, ecu pin 23 to relay pin 85. relay output pin 87 needs 2 fused feeds, 25a to ecu pin 3 and another 20a fused feed which splits off into 2 wires and feeds t14a/5 and 10 for coilpack power

a decent loom builder should have no problem sorting you out, I certainly would be able to if you could wait :(

leon_na_lufcie and 1990 like this.
  4. leon_na_lufcie New Member

hi, i am in the process of changing the engine from 1.8T auq to 3.2 Bub. I have a problem with the gas pedal. did you change the accelerator pedal? I have a ecu with the designation 022 906 032 HP, as if my accelerator pedal, which is in seat leon 1, will not start on this. Will changing the software to 022 906 032 CA help?
    Translated in google.

5. rubjonny

from what I gather it works but you need to adjust the pedal map to suit. I also hear the MK7 pedal will work with the bub ecu and the MK4 pedal plug fits right in so thats another option to try :)

6. NYL

nyl New Member

Doing same, but i think calibration is off, same plug, guess its better to use from donor

7. Josip New Member

hello, I'm not opening another forum, so let me ask here, I have a mk3 gti 2.0 8v and I would like to swap a 3.2 axz from a passat b6 because I have that one, my problem is in the wiring, is there a pin-by-pin diagram like for 1.8t or PD engines? thank you

8. rubjonny

not on here no, you can use a mk4 golf 24v wiring diagram along with the passat diagram with my guide to work out what pins go where since the 2 ecu are the same pinout. looking at the passat it has both the VSS and rev counter pins as well so you dont need a can bus tach adaptor. the rev counter adaptor just needs to be capable of converting the 6 cylinder ecu signal to 4 cylinder dash, or if you can source fit mk3 vr6 clocks jobs a goodun

9. RMN

rmn Forum Member

Hi, is there a pin out for the mk4 R32 ecu?

10. rubjonny

I have diagrams in my signature link, g4bfhecu.pdf

Sycworx likes this.
  11. Gus corroian New Member

New to the forum and here because I need help wiring up my mk3 jetta glx with a newer mk5 3.2 vr6, it came from a 08 Audi TT. Never have dealt with car electronics hoping you guys can help