mk1 16v tsr conversion

Discussion in 'TSR Performance' started by craigt, Jul 8, 2014.

1. craigt New Member

Just wondering what other users experience was with Tsr? I had an engine and apparent box swap for my mk1 cabby. I have several issues with the work and my emails and calls are not being responded to. My car is becoming almost undrivable due to stuttering and a very rough idle, pls the clutch slips in the top 3 gears!

What's the secret to good after sales service on a 3k+ bit of work? The problem is, I'm on holiday in Italy with the car and feel pretty helpless without a local vw tech and some feedback from the installation team

2. Newey Forum Member

I've never had an issue with TSR personally I couldn't rate them highly enough and wouldn't trust anyone else to look after the 3 cars. both me and my dad have dealt with them on and off since the mk2 was practically new which is running one of there no engines with no problems.

3. loach

loach Forum Member

Agree totally with my sons comments . Have used TSR since Tim used to run it , only issue been it's a 300 mile round trip :thumbd: