Mk2/3, k04 fitment 3" Downpipes

Discussion in 'Trackslag.com' started by Trackslag, Jun 9, 2012.

1. richgit Forum Junkie

Well massive thanks to Mathew for his quick turnaround, it arrived for the weekend, I just need to get a turbo to downpipe gasket and bolts from Audi and I'm all ready to go. Lovely piece of kit, very well finished and cannot wait to get it on the car [:D]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

Looks like a lovely piece of kit :thumbup:

Im considering going down the k04 route with my Mk2, and if i do i'll definitely be going for one of these :)

3. gti-monkey New Member

i will be needing one of these later this year, im definately feeling a 3" after reading this

4. Trackslag

Trackslag Forum Member Trader

They are a work of art. We didn't really want to do them initially because of clearance, but Funkyfive stalked us into submission, lol
    I've been doing something with one today, and even when laid on a flint gravel driveway with an icy wind blowing up your back, they still look mint.

5. p3nfold Forum Member

lol thanks fella. Its an awesome bit of kit!! Long time needed.

6. odub Forum Member

I've just had a browse through this thread and the 3" pipe looks brilliant and the one i need for my Corrado. can you do a deal on them through Clubgti?
    thanks

7. Trackslag

Trackslag Forum Member Trader

Thanks odub, this downpipe is 299 plus 10 delivery when buying direct from our online shop using Paypal Express checkout.

Club members would pay 290 delivered when paying straight into the Trackslag company bank account.

We've only got one left on the shelf and everything is moving fast at this time of year, so if you want it, you'll have to be quick! :)

Please PM me with your membership number if you would like it, and I'll send you our company bank details.