Monkey with a spanner... (mk1 20vt AEB)

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by ShaunyC, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Break Forum Member

looking good indeed, really good thread to read through.

getting towards the final stretch soon !

2. ShaunyC

ShaunyC Forum Member

Thanx Break :) hopefully give it a good run over next weeks when i finally order stuff

3. Ian Carney New Member

Any updates on this? Was really hoping to see the finished product since this is essentially the same build I'm currently working on

4. stuart adams New Member

Neat build

5. ShaunyC

ShaunyC Forum Member

Good evening guys and gals, can't belive its been so long, well I guess I can..

Not done alot over these years to her but its come to a crunch, mum's selling her house where this is stored so need to do something with it...

I don't know if I can bring myself to selling her and I'd prob be wanting more than she's worth..

I'm just in the process of getting some front wheels on her, and who knows once I get her back to mine I may rekindle the love again

Im thinking tho atm, although I would want too much hard cash for her I would accept a px I rek, it would feel more like I'm getting something out of it for letting her go..

So if you are or know of anyone who'd be looking for a project such as this and you have a T4/T5 you would like to exchange let me know...

Thanks for reading just sorry it wasn't a picture of a finished project after all these years

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
    copeidge and afbiker02 like this.