My Lupo AUQ Conversion

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by pauldoubleyou, Feb 22, 2018.

1. pauldoubleyou New Member

Ive lurked here for long enough. My Lupo is coming along, Ive just started the wiring stage. All done in the garage slowly but surely, Im a year in.

Currently waiting on a new sump being delivered along with my cnc stabiliser Mount.

Got second half of wiring, downpipe and driveshafts left.

Comments etc welcome. I still keep referring to the mk2 conversion topics on here, really is a nice site which is refreshing when everything seems to have gone Facebook.

Battery is in the boot and engine has smf fitted, new clutch and oil pump and serviced to death. Mounts are all custom. Omp seat mounts and buckets and harnesses. Everything stripped. Ive removed all wiring from the AUC engine and depinned the old ecu, all that remains are feeds from the fuse box. The engine side of the loom is fitted, starter and alternator wires up from the battery and the ignition wire to the solenoid from factory. 70mm2 wiring fitted to hopefully avoid slow starter.

Octavia radiator dont fit and I dont think the inrercooler will either. Lots of front clip chopping.

Still a list of parts I need such as a downpipe, map sensor, boost pipework and other bits and bobs. Plan on getting second lambda, sai system, charcoal canister etc mapped out. Still need to get the immobiliser ditched too.

Lots of pics as it stands:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pauldoubleyou New Member

More, older progress pics. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. andrew_wright New Member

Very cool.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk