Non Gay iPhone Cradle.......

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by Vento Mike, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

I'm thinking about buying/getting some sat nav software for my iphone and would like a cradle for it but I don't want to look like one of those nutters that have a thousand electrical devices hanging off the windscreen via spit ridden suction pads. Anyone have any ideas? :thumbup:

2. shaz8389

shaz8389 Forum Junkie

Get a little phone magnet thingy and put it on your dash.

3. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

If you also want TomTom on your iPhone, they will be releasing a mount soon with an integrated chip to improve satellite signal.

4. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

ah right nice one peeps, yeah was looking at the tomtom software. Seems like a fairly good price really.

5. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

I`ve got this one from Halfords.

Holds the iphone brilliantly, and if you wanted to connect to your stereo it has an AUX lead so you can listen to your tunes too. (I stream Bluetooth-ly however...much neater... ;))

Only downside is; if you have a case on your phone, you`d have to remove it first.