OEM Dealer Number Plates

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by peterbarlow1, Aug 25, 2019.

1. peterbarlow1

peterbarlow1 Paid Member Paid Member

Does anybody know a company or an individual who can make me a pair of dealer plates ?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly Paid Member Paid Member

dmb graphics use to do them but they are not listed on the site now. May be worth drop them a line to see if they can help. https://www.dmb.uk.com/

3. peterbarlow1

peterbarlow1 Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks Dragonfly will defo check them out.

4. jenefree New Member

No, don't tell me that you will spend money on things like this, please... I don't see, to be fair, why you even need those private plates for your car! It is mostly acknowledged, first of all, that those customizable plates are costly and just a form of flexing. Who the heck is involved in having one of those, really? Secondly, since every nation responds differently on those plates, you have to be very careful not to break any legislation here. I have a friend who has bought one from private plates and he is still trying to explain the police what the hell is this. It depends entirely on you. If you want to be a cool guy but have troubles, go ahead!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  5. costel1969

costel1969 Paid Member Paid Member

Money can be spent on worse things than that - set of original dealer plates for those going for a proper standard/OEM/concours look is a nice touch.

6. Peter Forum Member

7. d m a lee New Member

Could try gt grafix in Ashton, Greater Manchester. bought a couple of sets of them over the years and the quality is second to none. Duplicate dealer plates. BTW not the cheapest but worth it