Pictures Missing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KENT!, Nov 9, 2019.

1. KENT! Paid Member Paid Member

A little late to the party but new forum looks good!

Pictures are missing? Sorry I tried searching for an answer but couldnt see anything.

2. Tristan

Tristan Paid Member Paid Member

Blame Photobucket...

3. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

if threads are old sometimes we loose the pictures as image hosts go offline completely. Many photobucket images went offline when they started charging a ransom for people to keep them online, some are still gone and some are slowly coming back but heavily watermarked.

if you bring out attention to any such threads with missing or watermarked images we might be able to fix it though :)

4. KENT! Paid Member Paid Member

Yeah i got stung with the shittybucket changes on my RS4 build thread. Sure i hosted them on my googledrive though this time? I don't think i've moved them or anything.

Its this one... https://clubgti.com/forums/index.php?threads/kents-mk2-20vt.287313/ If somebody could look at it would be appreciated. Im getting stuck back in to the mk2 with what should be some pretty cool updates and definitely need peoples help with it.

K

5. rubjonny

had a quick look, those images are hosted on google yep, but when I try to browse the links I get a 403 forbidden error. So I guess you just need to make them public?

6. KENT! Paid Member Paid Member

they were working thats why i thought i would check. ill have a look thank you

7. rubjonny

its possible the links you used are just not working any more, google sometimes fiddles with its addresses. You can upload your pictures direct to the forum once you have enough posts under your belt, think its 10 off hand?