polo 1.4TSI gti

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by boj27, Jan 15, 2015.

1. boj27 New Member

Hi,

Recently got my polo remapped. its gone from 178bhp to 210 bhp.

I am looking to possibly get:

1) full Milltek TBE
    2) Uprated ITG cold air intake
    3) Uprated intercooler

These are the hardware requirements for a stage 2 remap (the furthest i can go with this car). This is going to cost me between 1100 for the TBE, 300 for the cold air intake, and between 500-850 for the uprated intercooler (forge is 478, APR is 838...big difference in price, if anyone has any suggestions between these 2 as well and whether the APR is worth the extra money, it would be much appreciated). All this would most likely need fitting too for additional cost. looking at around 2000-3000 all in. is it worth it?

If you guys would give me some advice (personal experience if possible) with each of these upgrades it would be much appreciated :).

2. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

I'd say go for it :thumbup:

Im a big fan of the New Polo GTI's. My wife owns a 14 plate one in black, and its a great car.

Would be good to see a build thread on this too showing all your progress, as its something different from the Golfs we always see.

Not sure what intercooler you should go for ? They are both great products.

Keep us posted on this, and some pictures would be great. :thumbup: