Polo 9n3 GTi...

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by LittleDevil_18T, Sep 3, 2013.

1. LittleDevil_18T New Member

Where is the best place to start looking for a front upper Strut Brace, any help much appreciated. ;)

2. Jude505uk New Member

You could post that as a response to every question on every forum, doesn't really get anyone anywhere though does it.

3. LittleDevil_18T New Member

All sorted now looking pretty nice. ;) UltraRacing :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. murph81 Forum Member

Looks like a tight fit with the airbox!

5. mono matt Forum Member

Spoonfed? Bit harsh....

Maybe- just maybe the poster was asking for the opinion of people that had previously purchased the item ** rolls eyes**

As I'm sure your not oblivious to- fitment and quality if aftermarket parts varies greatly, ergo making sense to ask advice from those that may have already been there- done that.

Guess your the kind of fella who's never asked a purchase related question huh? pmsl

LittleDevil_18T and murph81 like this.
  6. LittleDevil_18T New Member

Not tight mate, fits perfect, but will need taking off to change the Air Filter, surprising what you can find when you take the spoon out. ;)

7. Jude505uk New Member

Has it made a noticeable difference to the handling?

8. LittleDevil_18T New Member

Massive improvement to corner speed, where as before keeping it pinned, the car did feel unstable, where as now the car feels more planted, giving more confidence and massive grin factor when taking on the bigger adversary when trying to stay ahead of them. ;)
    If no one yet has tried one of these cars, I would highly recommend you do, in the right hands , on the right roads, this car has already embarrassed a few bigger opponents, bought this car for the missus initially, but now use it, probably to much, this is standard car with no engine mods, the Stage 3 upgrade must be frightening, lol this car is what made me think now of maybe my next car being another VW for myself, after only ever owning Rally Reps, Subaru[jdm]sti blob, Mitsubishi Evo and Lancia. :thumbup:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  9. Jude505uk New Member

Good to hear that - i was considering one for my 6R GTI, but wasn't sure i'd notice it unless i was on a track.

10. Sam_gti Forum Member

I was going to say ultra racing, if not seat sport or omp. Looks good tho mate I'm considering one of these for mine as well as the under car bracing

11. LittleDevil_18T New Member

Cheers Sam, great bit if kit and you notice a big difference in handling. :thumbup:

12. dcg9n3 New Member

thinking about grabbing one for my little rocket too! how much did you end up paying for the ultra racing brace ?