Scirocco Prices

Discussion in 'Scirocco' started by 3hirty8ight, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Mr Funk Forum Member

It was an utter rot box.
    The car itself was fairly well know within the rocco world but it was one of those amazing cars that never saw the light of day for one reason or another.
    It had been up for sale for '000's for a couple of years and Mart (Collo) and I finally grabbed it for 750. We got it back here and stripped it as it was pretty clear from the outset that the car was never going to see a road. There was certainly no scrimping on the parts or quality of the conversion but the shell itself was knackered.

2. brookerg69 New Member

I get u guys on value. Mine was 800 bucks. Pretty standard, original snowflakes which are in amazing nick (in shed for now) and full dealer history til 70k its only 100k now.
    Tryna restore some tired bits but think just gonna keep it forever in hope value does go up one day. And if not be right ive had fun and a cool cheap car

3. WillG

WillG Forum Member

We bought our mk2 rocco almost 10 years ago for 600 quid with 2 sets of wheels, under 100k miles, weber carb and a 450 brand new stainless exhaust with receipt with less than 250 miles on it!

I've upgraded the servo and m/c and done the head gasket on it, apart from that it's been fault free!

4. Jackman1994 Forum Member

Sorry I know this is an old post but that's a gorgeous colour for a Rocco! What's the colour called?