SUNROOF DRAIN TUBES

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by Bill Zuchero, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Bill Zuchero New Member

I have a 1997 VW Golf GTI 2 door hatchback. In just replaced the heater core. What a nightmare. I am at a point of putting the dash back on and i thought while I was at this point I would replace the sunroof drain tubes. I have not been able to find any that will fit my vehicle. Does anyone out there have the part numbers for the front sunroof drain tubes. All I have seen on the web is P/N 5G0877228. All websites say they wont fit.

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

ETKA says its part number 333877233A for all 4 corners, not that it helps much as NLA from VW and cant see any on ebay :(

3. Bill Zuchero New Member

4. Bill Zuchero New Member

It does help although every place I have looked at says discontinued. Thanks for the help!!!

5. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

oh and forgot to add the part number you have is the superceeded part number for mk4 golf rear, I suppose it could still work?

6. Bill Zuchero New Member

Thanks all. Have not been able to locate on line or at a dealer. I purchased 3/8" ID tygon tubing 10 FT long and will attempt to use it. I will let everyone know how it went.