Who's is the white mk2 driver?! in Hinckley, Leics??

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by snifferdog, Dec 9, 2010.

1. snifferdog New Member

A tidy white mk2 has appeared on my road in Hinckley (Clarendon Road) and today I noticed a club GTI sticker in the back window! Just wondered who it is?! If you are reading this, I live down the road and have a mk3 gti and a polo 16v!

2. Chris P Forum Member

It belongs to a young lad called Jordan.I sourced it for him and it is more mint than tidy I would say (have a peak at the immaculate dog tooth check interior)and low miles.He's only the third owner.
    Got my 17 year old son one (52k miles) and another mate of his (17k miles) too because they can get relatively cheap insurance with Footman James on these.We also have two other Mk2s in the family (if you count mine at PSI)and a Mk3.
    He is a paid up member but I don't know his username.

3. snifferdog New Member

Ahh right cool. It does look pretty mint. I'll have a look at the interior next time I walk by,hope he doesnt think Im tryin to nick it though,haha.

Theyre some low mileage mk2's youve been finding, how do you do that??!! :lol:

4. Chris P Forum Member

Keep an eye out on ebay,forums,local paper,etc.,then act fast (within 3 hours of my daghters Driver coming on ebay we were in Preston looking at it!) and go with cash in hand to get a good deal.Jordans car was advertised for a fair bit more than we got it for.It's as clean under the bonnet as it is on top.Boot looks like its never been used,ie no marks on the back of the rear bench,etc.