07 golf handsfree kit

Discussion in 'ICE' started by melg, Mar 14, 2007.

1. melg New Member

Anyone on here put a parrot ck300 evolution handsfree kit into a 2007 golf? Have checked it out and it def needs an Sounds on top lead from autoleads. But will it just plug in and go or is any other wiring needed?
    Thanks

2. HoppyGTi

HoppyGTi Forum Member

I call them "Mute Leads" but this should be all you need for your kit. If it's like the Sony Ericcsson kit I put in mine just check which mute lead you buy.

Some allow the volume knob on the radio to be used to adjust phone level, others don't. Mine slipped into the last bracket & it's damn annoying to adjust the volume now only through the phone!![:x]

3. Laner Forum Member

Haven't done an '07' but should be the same as all the '03>' models so a SOT-076 sould work fine, unless u have the dogs satnav option?

If i remeber correctly the plug looks like a standerd ISO and is wired up like one but the loom is locked into a 'quadlock' not a million miles away from a BMW loom