1.8T corrado on ebay

Discussion in 'Corrado' started by sportline, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMY

Amy Forum Member

:lol:

absolutely ..... just joining E1K to add my comments :)

2. N1CK Forum Junkie

:lol: ooops but he'll feel like a tit :thumbup:

3. destructiv dave Forum Member

4. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

:lol: :lol: tracking his movements..

5. AMY

Amy Forum Member

great thats my address and phone number online GREAT [:x]

6. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

what a bell end that guy is!

7. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

What an idiot. Cant believe he posted the receipts without editing your personal information. [:x]

8. N1CK Forum Junkie

seems like a bit of a nobber tbh, like the guy who bough my MG for 4k then tried selling it for a massive 6750 after telling everyone that he'd done this and that when i had done it all, the only things he had don was ruin it with gay xpower decals on the sides and front of the car and some pooty cheap lexus lights [:^(] [:x] [xx(]

9. AMY

Amy Forum Member

just received this from seller::

I will remove your address etc from those pictures on the condition you and your little fan club stop making condecending posts about me on my topics trying to find a decent buyer for my car. I just dont want it to go to some stupid boy racer who will rap it up.

I didnt mean to insult you or your husband by any means however it seems you've been a bit bitter on the GTI forums and this one and now im finding some of your mob on the corrado forums as well. Some people do get uriney the fact im only 19 and drive a 20vt rado and soon yeah have my own house but its not my problem. So if you dont want your address everywhere dont make people ask me for proof of this or that and argue technicalities. You know as well as i do its a really good car and yes i've had to spend money because someone wired LEDs into the doors and arlarm with speaker wire which nearly fried the whole loom. And spent 100s repairing the blowing exhaust.

I havent been nasty to you i havent gone out of my way to lie or insult you but you've gone out of your way to give me grief and you've got your little gang saying things behind my back so do me a favour and i'll do you one. I could have said all this in public but i have a bit more respect. You've got your friends taking the urine out of me because im 19 but look whos acting childish.

So if you go and use your admin status and get rid of that thread on the gti forums and stop your friends hassling me then i'll keep your details away from everyone else and thats me being nice after this.

I dont like being threatened .......... i am just asking for my personal details to be removed from public sites.

10. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

11. NicD Forum Member

I think that kid selling the Corrado has a valid point, there was no need to go this far and i'm sure most of you have 'exaggerated' slightly when advertising selling a car, he doesnt come accross threatening at all.

12. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

TBH i don't think Amy has don't much.....to antagonise him........

just whats happened when its put up on the forum...everyone has stuck there oar in! ;)

13. AMY

Amy Forum Member

i dont want my address and phone number on public sites and he said he would remove them .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.