10 years in the waiting

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by grumpey golfer, Sep 22, 2018.

1. grumpey golfer Forum Member

last time I was on here must be about 2008. I'v had 10 crazy years since then without any Vw in my life.
    I have owned 5 mk2's back in the day including the turbo Beast which I think was 260bhp and if you know your shit then you know this was a beast, buphinder in hayes built the car and would love to know if he still has the car as he bought it back off me in 2008

My first GTI was the 1.8 8v in red and then a week or so a go I was thinking about it for the first time since I sold it over 10 years ago and then what do you know I find it for sale on EBAY. couldn't belive it. fecking shocked to say the least. small world. it now has a AGU KO3s pushing 220bhp and I also plan to look at it this week.

long story short I think I'm back in the game and can't wait to get back to a few meets. ACE CAFE was always the place for me as that's where I lived but now in kent so what's about on the scene in Kent?

Attached Files:

Sirguydo likes this.
  2. Sirguydo

Sirguydo Fastest milkman in the West Paid Member

Welcome back .