!!!!!100 quid postal remaps????????

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by Collie, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Collie Forum Junkie

2. Seraph Banned

Irrespective of reasonable feedback, wouldn't touch it with the longest barge pole available.

I'd always be cautious of a vendor who only provides a mobile no. too.

3. Collie Forum Junkie

does sound too good to be true doesnt it,............

4. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

its not a remap tho... its another generic ROM swap, like the blitzchip that i have in mine, except mine only cost 30 and i fitted it in 30 mins

5. Collie Forum Junkie

hmmm, a generic rom swap, how did you get hold of one, is it dead simple to do, where do you buy one for 30 notes

6. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

mine is one of those blitz chips that were on ebay ages ago. in essence is like what superchips used to sell years ago, but with these youve no idea who did the mapping, what the state of the car was that it was mapped for... but for 30 its worth a punt

the idea of a remap, ie your car is run (either on rollers or on the road) and someone sets up the ignition and fueling to suit it and the mods youve done. with the 100 ebay one, youre sending off your ecu to have it done, therefore they dont touch the car or have any idea what mods are already on there and how it runs... it is therefore a generic chip swap but theyre putting the chip in for you and you lose your car for X number of days for the privelege.