1980 audi 80

Discussion in 'Audi/SEAT/Skoda Chat' started by flyingbanana, May 22, 2010.

1. flyingbanana New Member

hello every one....new to the forum

please bear with me for a mo....ill try and make this short has poss

i dont have a vw ...im on the dark side of the old ford scene [:$] ..... don't all jump me at once [8(].....but i do like my classics tho!

my main reason for being here is to find out if their is much interest for parts/spares for the old 1980 audi 80 .......was told to post something up from 2 friends on here,so here i am

i have only seen one in the last 3 years so don't hold out much hope!......but then i might be wrong

right ill get to the point now

my dad has a old 1980 audi 80 that will never be on the road again.....even i wont repair it and ive repaired worse condition cars.....the shell has started to rot badly has its sat for a good few years now........he is a very stubborn man for getting rid of items..but after a very very very long time i have finally managed to persuade him to agree that the car needs to go

its all original with 1.9 engine with 71tho on the clock and all trim etc...basically a complete car.........so just seeing if their is a market for spares for this car at all........if i can get enough interest for spares then i can start to get the car stripped and weighed in and hopefully help some people on here to get parts that might be hard to get hold of........like the ford scene..........assuming their are still some about

so any interest?

thanks in advance

2. Benjo Forum Member

3. Collie Forum Junkie

i would ebay it.I bet an entusiast will snap it up