2007 Passat

Discussion in 'Passat' started by mikem, May 8, 2006.

1. mikem New Member

Latest review on the 2007 VW Passat, with details on design, features and changes.
    Included are a video showing the Passat in motion, as well as it's interior, and a nice gallery of pictures and wallpapers.

"The new 2007 Passat wagon arrives at dealerships across the country beginning early this year and is the only truly German-built family midsize wagon in its competitive set. Just as its predecessor, this newest Volkswagen Passat wagon still represents the markets most accessible German-made wagon choice with this much room, comfort and sophisticated technology and engineering."

Read the whole article on TopSpeed, here: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/volkswagen/volkswagen_passat-ar1571.html

2. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

Yer it is a nice model, when it's fully loaded is a nicer motor

some of the changes are integrated now or are 'extra equipment' key-less entry system ( & start:o ) so totally cool, even with its flaws;)

I'm waiting for the new 3.6 VR6 engine totally the dogs, same external dimensions as the mk 3 2.8!!!

3. RallyeVR6

RallyeVR6 Forum Junkie

I haven't quite figured out this passat tbh.

From what I have been able to find out so far, is that its based on a Golf, and has a boot. And so is the new Jetta.

So the new passat and the new Jetta are basically the same car, apart from the head lights and no doubt the passat has a slightly better quality interior.

I don't get VW's logic with these two cars [:s]