2e2 wiring help

Discussion in 'Carburettor' started by Momosan, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Momosan New Member

Does anyone know where the connector with the red/green housing (left side of carb) attaches to on the carb itself ?

It seems to go somewhere on the front of the carb but cant for the life of me figure out where !

Also does anyone know the correct colour wires for the 3 sensors that go into the front water housing ?

Thanks !

2. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

pics?

autochoke heater thermoswitch is the grey one and has black and black/yellow wires, the inlet manifold heater thermoswitch is red with black and purple/black wires. the dash temp is the black plug and has red/yellow and brown wires

3. EZ_Pete

EZ_Pete Forum Junkie

Replacement carb or original? If it's a replacement, it might not have the part that this connector plugs onto. I'm specifically thinking of the radiator thermoswitch which is on the front of the carb when fitted, but not always fitted.

Is the connector a single wire, or two wires? I was assuming single wire?

4. Momosan New Member

Thanks for the wiring help, turns out it was the part throttle channel heater. Check my other post !