5 Door MK2 Window Scraper Trim

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by Phil Roberts, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Phil Roberts Paid Member Paid Member

Just started restoring my 5 door Golf and looking for replacement scraper trims as mine are completely rotten. (Both rear windows)
    Struggling to find any online/parts numbers etc.
    Is anyone able to help?

Cheers

C9E53E92-0FF1-41AF-ABD3-27B890213EEF.jpeg 02B40B59-1090-425F-9F3B-827B395B6C62.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. Savagesam

Savagesam Moderator Staff Member Moderator

AliExpress sell these I think, it’s quite a wait but they seem to get good reviews

Tristan likes this.
  3. Phil Roberts Paid Member Paid Member

Thanks, I’ve just looked on there, it looks like they only have the rubber scrapers and can’t see the part I’m looking for.
    Seems that everywhere online is selling the chrome ones and the no black ones

4. Savagesam

Savagesam Moderator Staff Member Moderator

They used to be a complete set, rubbers and metal scrapers, black and chrome. I guess they're out of stock then

5. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

front door parts fit, not sure if the 5 door ones are quite long enough but 3 door are fine just trim down to suit. the angle of the curved bit is ever so slightly different but hardly noticable