A little help Polo 16v

Discussion in 'Fox/Lupo/Polo' started by macp, Apr 9, 2015.

1. macp New Member

Dear all

Unless I partex it I will be selling my 98 6n Polo 16v with 70,000mls.I need something bigger now which is the reason for sale.It was only supposed to be a short term car but its been that good I have kept it for two years and done 8,000mls in it.Never let me down in all the time I have owned it.It looks a little scabby as you can see in the pics but none of it appears serious and the car could be made to look really good.It also has 11mths MOT.Its all original except for the newer but OE gearknob & gaiter and the Alpine head unit which has bluetooth connectivity and hands free.It honestly drives really well and can still hustle when required.

I have had the following done:

New clutch
    Clutch release bearing
    New clutch cable
    Gearbox oil change
    Bushes all replaced with Powerflex
    New temp sender
    New thermostat

And a few other bits & bobs I cant remember but what is it worth.I guess I will get sweet FA in part exchange but could it be worth 6 or 700 as a private sale ?

Please feel free to be brutually honest.Hope this does not contravene forum rules but I am not selling yet unless I find a car then I will place it in the classifieds section.Just looking for opinions on what its worth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]