a quick one for jetta gti

Discussion in 'Jokes & Funnies!' started by jamesthelegend, Jul 3, 2007.

1. jamesthelegend Forum Member

A seven-year-old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over whom should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Scotland Football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

2. Grunty87 Forum Member

Bit out of date don't you think considering recent results. Bit of a cheek considering some of the performances England have been putting in as well!

3. jamesthelegend Forum Member

there rubbish mate rubbish!!!!!!!!

4. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

And you thought my joke was p*sh. Well thats 1 - 1 now. Its JettaTDi by the way.

5. jamesthelegend Forum Member

it wasnt for you it was for jetta gti so suck my balls bacon boy!

6. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Oh sorry, pardon me it's just that jettagti, has had no threads or posts since joining, and jetta gti has not been active since October 2005, and as you have only been a member since June 2007, I think I smell p*sh.

Nope sorry not that way inclined, maybe you are but sorry not me, I prefer women not silly little boys.

Please come up with something other than bacon boy, like smell the bacon, here comes the bacon sandwich, etc, etc, etc, I've heard them all before, and they have said before, thus if you are that immature boy, and need to name call, although a bit childish eh, please come up with something a little more original, at least something I haven't heard before.

The joke was still utter pish, actually worse than mine, child abuse jokes normally are pish, even if they are meant as a joke, but this is no surprise coming from an immature idiot like you, who can make fun of this an other subjects, name the london and glasgow bombings, enough said eh.

If you wish to take the name calling further PM me eh, and keep to sensible chat on here boy.

By the just out of interest what do you do for a living, as despite not even knowing myself, or what my job entails you continually **** me off.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  7. jamesthelegend Forum Member

jetta gti is a mate of mine bacon boy and he reads them when i tell him to so arrrrrr
    kiss my ring sweaty sock!

8. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

As i said not that way inclined, you really come away with some utter immature p*sh, answer the other questions as well boy., and for gods sake grow up a bit.

It even shows you how immature when you get one of your immature and offensive posts deleted.

Come on call me something else boy

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  9. Phil. Forum Junkie

Crap joke.

10. the fat stig

the fat stig Forum Member

fight fight fight fight fight [8(]

11. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Shut it, or he will come round and squeeze your nuts.:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. the fat stig

the fat stig Forum Member

i'd better hide under my bed then [|)]

13. jamesthelegend Forum Member

ive never heard of pish? your a freak i now realise why i hate the sweaty socks!:clap:

14. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

James, Cool it down a little will you. No need to offend all the members on here!

JettaTDI has been a great asset to the forum. Please dont **** him off!:thumbd:

15. jamesthelegend Forum Member

he started it!

16. ktuludays

ktuludays Forum Member

ha ha, the joke was ok........but the ensuing argument was comedy gold!!

17. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

:lol: Now now:p

18. bens_cab Forum Junkie

Tw*t

james in all your threads you seem to want to start a fight with anyone that doesnt see things your way wtf is that about get a grip and grow up a bit

as for the joke i think jokes about children are in bad taste but unless you have kids you wouldnt know that i guess

GROW UP BOY

19. jamesthelegend Forum Member

touchy lot on here arnt we?

20. paulyb Forum Member

how come you never heard of pish mate, because you have talked a fair bit of it,

The joke was pretty poor all round, oh and welcome to the forum by the way:)