Alpine TV Pinout? TUE T150DV

Discussion in 'ICE' started by twisted_pr, Sep 14, 2011.

1. twisted_pr New Member

Bought myself a Alpine Tue T150DV TV tuner, but it came with no power lead :thumbd: Can't find one to buy anywhere, so resigned to making one. Not normally a problem, but the user manual only gives you the wire colours (not their location) and I can't find a pinout map on the internet. :( Anyone got one of these units and can tell me the pinout (two rows of four)?

Thanks.

2. twisted_pr New Member

Contacted Alpine, who told me to buy a lead from their spares company [:v:] But the nice spares company people sent me some pages from the service manual, containing schematics and pin numbers/functions (but not locations [:s] ). However, a combo of those pages and taking the cover off to have a look at the circuit board meant I was able to work it all out, FTW [:-B] [:D]

Reckon it goes:
    Top Row (L-R): Red (Acc/Ign), Blue (Ext Pwr Ant), Yellow/Blue (Handbrake), Orange/White (Reverse Light)
    Bottom Row (L-R): Yellow (+12V), Black (GND), White/Brown (Remote In), White/Brown (Remote Out)

Anyone got one and able to confirm?