Amk no throttle response and struggles to start

Discussion in '1.8 & 1.8T' started by Tspoon, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Tspoon Forum Member

Hi there I have a amk engines cupra r, took it out today was driving spot on! Parked up run in for a appointment, come out 30mins later started the car struggled finally did start, pressed the accelerator to go and no response at all. I can full throttle and nothing! There's in tb nothing tryed an alignment nothing removed batter for a few hours nothing, I have a code 18047, I also have cam sensor to high, maf sensor map sensor(2 of them) I've checked all the fuses thinking could be a blown fuse all fuses are good, I've also checked measuring block 062? For the throttle when I press the pedal the numbers move recognising that the pedals moving, but the throttle body side dose jack all....also the epc light and traction light are both on. cars stranded in a hospital car park unable to move need it back asap as inneed to get back and forth to work :(!!! Any help would be muchly appreciated thanks in advance!

2. Toyotec

Toyotec CGTI Committee - Happy helper at large Admin

Are you still stuck with this?