Anyone Got Setters???

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by GrannyRacer, Nov 1, 2008.

1. GrannyRacer Paid Member Paid Member

Love my English as I do my pair grew horns today and took the p*ss someting rotten. Wayward. ha is not the word to describe them when they have not had had the legs run off them and thanks to the "Mitchell Bros" I fell into a badger sett a couple of days ago. Before you all go aaawwww must have one - do you fancy running miles to retrieve the little sods? Have to say though, for Setters my two aren't too bad and dont't go more than a mile or so.

Hopefully photos will appear.......[​IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

2. M7R

M7R CGTI Regional Host

My auntie used to own a red setter and it was stupid as owt! It ran into the glass doors in their kitchen to the conservatory so many times and never learnt :lol:
    -Becca

3. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Do you think they are as bad as English springer spaniels? I had to hurriedly remove myself and Max from the local park one day, after I spotted what he'd stolen!

I didn't see him do the dastardly deed, but I really hope he found it on the grass and didn't actually extract it from the baby's mouth ............ [:$]

[​IMG]

4. GrannyRacer Paid Member Paid Member

Yes Stella, they steal anything they can lay their paws on, being so big it makes it easy for them. We've had English Setters for the past 34 years though.