anyone used DUBSPORT lately ?

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by g60notter, Jul 23, 2007.

1. g60notter Forum Member

as above has any1 used dubsport lately ? as i'm not really getting as good a service as i tought , or am i in the wrong place 4 g60!!??

2. sportline Forum Junkie

oh, i like these threads. do tell us more?

3. g60notter Forum Member

well , i dont want to say too much just in case i'm the one special customer who's getting shafted [:^(] . will give more away pending on feedback from others :)

but basically in summary everything they seem to touch on my car breaks [:s] then i get told a charger is on its way from germany only to find out its just been taken out from one they were breaking [:x] , gearbox installed is so fecking useless(change from 2nd to 3rd = 1st gear, change from 4th to 3rd=more crunch than a crunchy nut and then some 3/4 miniutes later maybe u get third [:x] [:x] [xx(] )i might as well walk .
    as said in my other thread , two pistons from a engine supplied by them has now been chereos/hoop converted (ie holes in em) etc etc
    wot is annoying is the amount of money and time spent to get some sort of.......[:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

i'm just gonna try and hold back until i get more comments cos its a long list of c**kups

4. atlas2l8v Forum Member

i think it went downhill when they moved from standish,.

Had my v64mo in a couple of times never again, they fitted coilovers on mine, i picked it up with the ESP light on and the steering wheel wasnt even fitted straight..I sorted it out as it was the sensor due to the wheel being incorrectly fitted.....they said it would take a while !!!!

5. Supercharged Forum Member

If your in Hertfordshire why are you going to Dubsport!!

Gwerks is the only place to go for G60's!

6. KeithMac Forum Junkie

I`ve had good dealings with Gwerks, they actually enjoy working on G60`s which is refreshing!.

7. g60notter Forum Member

only took it to them in the first place cos i tot they were the dogs b........ and at the time dint know much about g werks :( , plus did a bit of research (obviously not enough) and names like big dub, a7 ufo etc etc came up (past glories of Ian [:D] )
    then tot to myself" if the guy who does these mental conversions(Ian) is gonna work on my car !! fecking sign me up !!! " how wrong was i [8(]
    it wasnt until my car had been towed there and they started the job that i found out it was under new management:o , still yet i tot surely it cant be that bad ! i mean theyve got a reputation to look after !... well , guess i was wrong again !
    ive seen the light now anyway (G-Werks) and i got them to do my charger PROPERLY .
    reason i went back to d.s was to pick up replacement bits as they did the conversion wiv some not so good stuff , only to get there and the engine gives way [:x] ideal in the scence that it is still under there warranty etc etc but f**k me ! i wasnt even ragging the b***h, was keeping things well under 4k revs ! anyway theyve admitted it was a failure on their part and r gonna replace the bits , even tho im not really keen on them doing it ... ive spent all me life savings ;) on the conversion in the first place . and the least i could do is get them to hounour their warranty[:D] / give them the benefit of the doubt .. ireally hope they prove me wrong and do a decent job.
    still yet i dont think ill be usin them again.

G-werks all day long !!!!!!!!!!

8. Nordoff Forum Junkie

It's not very often I give a damn about grammar, but that was one of them. [:[]

9. g60notter Forum Member

maybe i dint go to school !?! [:x] you dint have to read it ! did u ?[:o)]

10. Aphex Forum Junkie

It is a forum, there's not much else to do ;) Good luck with getting you car sorted though :thumbup:

11. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

But for those who do wish to read and understand your posts, careless grammar and spelling just makes it difficult.

Plus the excessive use of emoticons is frustrating.

12. g60notter Forum Member

cool, i'll try and do something about it. cheers guys

13. j1vw New Member

Dubsport

HI g60notter,
    is it possible to get in touch with you with a pm i am having same trouble
    as you with a G60 conversion from Dubsport.
    J1VW

14. fthaimike Forum Addict

If you don't have the spell checking icon [​IMG] you can install a program called "ieSpell" & i think that will install the option.

15. Nordoff Forum Junkie

I'll explain.

The spelling I didn't have a problem with, I like it infact.
    It shows your style of speech very well.
    I do the same thing from time t' time to try 'n bring across me stowkie accent.
    However, your sentence structure gave the impression you were trying to say it all in one big breath, which made it very difficult to follow.

The spelling I didn't have a[:s] problem with, I like it infact!!!!111$!!12 It shows your style of speech very well.:) I do the same thing from time to time to try 'n bring across[:*:] me stowkie accent.[8D] However, your sentence structure gave the impression you were trying to say it all in one big breath, which made[xx(] it difficult to follow.:o [:-B]

Spot th' diff'rence?;)

16. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

You spelt "!!!!1!!!1!!one!1!1" wrong.:thumbd:

17. g60notter Forum Member

nice 1 mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. g60notter Forum Member

anytime/ day mate ! wots up with yours ? when did you get it done ?

19. j1vw New Member

HI,
    Got it back July 14th after 5 weeks gearbox crunching poor in low gears no invoice as yet. Can we get in touch it will be interesting to speak to you. I am doing this on behalf of my son Jon.