Arch rolling in London?

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by thegave, Apr 19, 2009.

1. thegave Forum Member

I need my arches rolled. Preferably in North London but West is ok too.

Need it done asap... Anyone?

Otherwise I'll have to go to StyleDynamix. But $40 per arch sounds madd, especially considering that's without removing the arch trim :(

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. Richard Mk2

Richard Mk2 Paid Member Paid Member

I would recommend StyleDynamix tbh mate.

There work is always top quality, and 40 per arch seems ok.
    Plus most of the cars they work on are Dubs... :thumbup:

3. thegave Forum Member

There's a guy next to Wembley who's quoting $50 for the two front arches done together. I'm just not sure he can get it done in time...

Richard you ever show up at any NW Dubs meets? Check em out www.nwdubs.com they are massive. I was there tonight in the fugly red Mk2

4. thegave Forum Member

To answer my own question, again, I ended up going to a place called MN Coachworks (020 8900 1817) next to Wembley Stadium (HA9 0JD) really nice guy there called Harvey I kept insisting I needed the car back before the weekend so he told me to bring it in Thursday arvo got it back Friday morning and still only wanted $50 total for the fronts.

He did a proper nice job no rubbing at all even at full lock with a car full of kit. SD might be good but they want $40 per side and that's just for a standard roll. On mine he had to take the arch trims off, take the lips back and still leave enough to bolt the trims back on. God knows how much more SD would've wanted for that.

5. thegave Forum Member

OK well it's time again to get some archwork done.

I don't want to go back to MN and I've heard some unpleasant things about Style so can anyone recommend anywhere else?