Audi rs6 wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tyres' started by GazB, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Dubya Forum Junkie

Maybe if people didn't keep making fraudulent claims for wheels that are more expensive than the one that was damaged then they would have enough left over to fix the potholes. [:x]
    Edited by: Dubya

2. Imran Forum Member

Well if they kept the roads in good condition with our MILLIONS of pounds of road tax we wouldnt not have to claim!

3. AndrewD Forum Member

Ah, but the "road tax" isn't actually road tax. It's Vehicle Excise Duty and has absolutely nothing to do with paying for the roads.
    Edited by: AndrewD

4. AndrewD Forum Member

At the end of the day, that money comes out of our pockets you know!

5. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Let's not start getting all righteous then. I don't like scammers wither, but at the end of the day he wanted a price for a wheel not an argument. :)

6. Seraph Banned

personally, id think of it as poetic justice.
    Our council tax is outgageous, and what the council ect seem to do for it, is feck all.
    I could report someone breaking into my car, and i know i'd just as well whistle in the wind.

7. GazB Forum Member

sorry if I upset any of you guys [:^(] . Like a few people have said we pay a fortune in loads of taxes, so if you can get a bit back then why not. I still have the inconvienience of a broken wheel, getting a new one(on a bank holiday) getting a tyre and fitting it all. Got to get something for my efforts. LOL [8(]

8. GazB Forum Member

Every time i come post I upset someone [:^(] [:^(] [8(] [8(] [:^(] [:^(] [:x] [:x]

LOL :lol:

9. Dubya Forum Junkie

Yes we do pay a lot in taxes, which most find annoying. However, an amount of those taxes are wasted paying out to scammers, which really gets on my nerves. I'd much rather my taxes were put towards another couple of beds in a hospital than paying several hundred quid to you for changing a wheel. Lets face it, the difference between the price of a genuine wheel and your replica is very likely at least 300. A little something for your efforts? Do me a favour.

10. GazB Forum Member

each to thier own as they say, It needs a new tyre too which is 180 so its not much more.
    Sorry if anyone is upset again.
    Case closed.