Bedrock Veedubs

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by pistolpete, Mar 15, 2004.

1. pistolpete New Member

I live in Aberdeen and am struggling for decent people to work on my Mk1 up here. Are these guys any good, in particular for fitting Thatcham Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, as I've heard they are official Toad dealers which is what I want? Any other recommendations for alarm fitting in Scotland (particularly Toad which I've heard many good reports about). Cheers.

2. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Yo Pistolpete, John and Baz are close friends of mine! Baz did my toad a good few years ago, and it's perfect, never had one problem, ever!

They are an excellent garage, very honest, always have time for their customers, don't sell shite, and only use parts they would be happy putting on their own cars!

They were a big help in the rebuild of my G40!

Give them a call 01698 254 666 and tell them I sent you ;)

Alan

3. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

Shame their big power 1.8T got trounched by my mates home made 150bhp buggy at York last year though eh!

4. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

Also a shame John's clutch master cylinder died on the drive down, I don't think having to hook the clutch pedal up with your toe, makes for a quick 1/4 mile ;)

Just keep your eye's open for a new Bedrock project, gonna fuck up the competition on the track! [:D]

Alan
    Edited by: G40 AL

5. mk2driva Forum Member

just got my car back from their after they did my head gasket and fitted the new carb. Also gave me a list of things needin done as well. top guys who know their stuff. They seemed to be real busy with stuff thoh. Defo use them in the future again [:D]
    cheers [:D]

6. Armour

Armour Forum Junkie

I thought i recognised that car in the work shop :lol:

Nice shiney new carb was being fitted the other day when i was in! ;)

Alan

7. trendy tramp Forum Member

was chatting to John at VW Action last summer - top bloke and knows his onions, particularly to do with drag racing

tt