Bora 1.8T owners wanted

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by NBirkitt, Nov 18, 2009.

1. NBirkitt Forum Member

Bora 1.8T owners wanted...

The model profile article in the forthcoming issue of VW Driver mag will feature the Bora 1.8T and we're looking for a few owners who would be able to write something about their cars, for an owners' opinions page.

The model profile itself comprises 4 pages of history and tech info, so basically what I am looking for is for you to write an accompanying owners opinion of about 200-250 words, purely anecdotal, about your own Bora 1.8T why you bought it, what you like / dislike about it, any problems youve had, fuel consumption, costs, modifications made or plans for it etc...

Ideally, this should be accompanied by a 300 dpi digital photo of the car (please send only the best 1 or 2, not full gallery), or a 6x4 colour print by post, if you have one, preferably (but not essential) with you posing alongside it.

If it helps, I can post a copy of the magazine with a previous example of a model profile (if so, please email back your full postal address) for reference. Copy deadline for this will be Nov 25 but sooner is always better ;)

I look forward to hearing from you. Please email rather than PM. Thanks

Regards
    Neil Birkitt
    Editor, Volkswagen Driver magazine

Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

2. NBirkitt Forum Member

5-page profile on Bora 1.8T now published

5-page profile on Bora 1.8T now published, in the January 2010 issue of Volkswagen Driver mag, will be on sale from Dec 16... ;)

www.volkswagendrivermag.co.uk