Buying a Corrado G60

Discussion in 'Corrado' started by Andy947, May 7, 2004.

1. Andy947 Forum Addict

One in the local paper, know of the car, not entirely sure how much abuse it has had....

1991, White, Tax, MOT, dunno mileage, says 2600, i;m thinkin thats a bit much

How much would it be say on average miles, 120K or whatever.....

Might look into it as another project instead of the golf.

2. AndrewF Forum Addict

i think they need a charger rebuild every 60k...so it should have had 2 by now if it has 120k.

3. coullstar Forum Member

If its in good condition then maybe thats about right. If the reg is J221 LGA then dont go near it.

4. Andy947 Forum Addict

Its on a private plate

5. Blown Forum Member

It's not a private plate,I think it's an old N.Ireland one.The bloke that owns it asked me to have a look and I don't think the chargers ever been touched.Had a drive in it and it seems okay but I would get the charger seen to first.
    Both door handles have been broken but I believe that they have been replaced so no worries there.It has a huge amp bolted in the boot to the back of the seat too.
    Apart from the fact that it's white,it's in fairly good condition.Go and have a look next time your home.It's usually parked in the carpark near me.