caddy E420 GJB

Discussion in 'Volkswagen Chat' started by swiller, Apr 16, 2006.

1. swiller New Member

iv just bought this caddy from durham and would like to track down the person who had all the work done to it, its pearl white, its got wilwood brakes on the front, rear disks, its lowerd all round and its got 17" wheels, iv bin told it used to have an audi engine in it and a corrado dash, its got dub sport and club gti stickers in the back window, i would be great full for any help you can give me, thanks in advance for any help, cheers shane[:D]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2006
  2. Gareth83 Forum Junkie

pics??

3. swiller New Member

how do i put pics on?

4. gti8v Forum Member

sounds similar to 1 that used to be in middlesborough.

5. mk1. Forum Junkie

yep my mates old one,eng was a 2ltr 16v(audi 6a)kent cams,supersprint manifold iirc,was around the 175bhp,got converted to a turbo diesel after he sold it[8(] and ripped the rado dash out

6. gti8v Forum Member

thought so, he did some work on my mk2

7. swiller New Member

when the bloke told me i thought he was talking s**t!! cant belive he ripped it all out and now iv to start again!!!!! dose the lad who did it all in the first place want a bit of work?

8. paigeblissss New Member

Hi, i know this is a long shot but i am just wondering if anyone knows where E420 GJB may be, the car in question in this post. My dad sold it years back and it would be nice to know what happened to the car? if anyone could help it woulod be great! or push me in the direction of someone who may know?