Classic insurance???

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by Maxxa, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Maxxa New Member

Hi everyone, I've just joined ClubGTI on the advice of the preveious owner of my Black VW Golf GTI. As it has a beefed up 1.9 petrol engine, he suggested using an insurance company recomended by this site. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Maxxa

2. RT.. Forum Member

HIC
    Adrian Flux
    Elephant.co.uk
    Tescos

Give them all a go, most people recommend them, I've used HIC and Adrian Flux so far.

3. destructiv dave Forum Member

Try Chris Knott 01580 752961 as well.

They are insured thorugh Highways Agency same as HIC and recently have been giving far better quotes than HIC.

4. VWSaxon

VWSaxon Forum Member

hello there, go for HIC imo, my insurance company who im with at the mo, when i rang them and said ive got a mk2 gti over me 1.4mk3 they wanted 2800 with no mods! third party! after ringin round, HIC gave me the best price at 1300 with mods! if your a member here you get a discount to, adrain flux were good to, but my fav are HIC.
    [:D]

5. vdubgirl Forum Member

HIC will do classic car insurace on cars older 15 years old or more. I have my mkII on a classic car policy and seeing all my no claims are with the Vr they done a cracking deal on my MKII gti [:D] Give them a call

6. Rahul Forum Junkie

brentacre?