COD4 (ps3) battle

Discussion in 'Computers and Consoles' started by Wez, Mar 22, 2008.

1. alexHxC Forum Member

wots every1s name on cod then

2. Hawkesybaby Forum Member

Hawkesybaby, same as on here! You on now? Whats yours?

Dan [:o)]

3. Valleys boy Forum Member

Yeah, good game! Practice makes perfect!
    I had a blinder on the weekend - 21 kill streak!!! My final stats were kills 21, assists 1, deaths 0! Well chuffed!!! :thumbup:

4. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

dunter1969, ranked 17 at the moment

5. StuMc

StuMc Moderator and Regional Host - Manchester Moderator

Well I`ve just bitten the bullet (as it were) and signed up. [:D]

My tag is [CGTi]DubStu, ranked 17 at the mo` after my first session...a mega 10 hour kill-a-thon!

My record so far is 13 kills, 5 assists, 2 deaths. Not the best, but not bad I reckon for a begginer.

So, if you see me on there...bring it on!! I`m pretty mean with a grenade launcher and the M4 carbine! [}:)]

6. b'locks Forum Addict

i don't know how people can sit and play a game for like 10 hours, that's ****in crazy. i'd have to switch off way before that, think the most i could handle is maybe 3 hours and that's even if i could find the time!!!!

7. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Same. I get bored after about 3 hours and have to go away and do somthing else.:lol:

8. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

I get too damn frustraed if i'm playing one game and getting 0 kills. have to switch off and chill

9. JAY

Jay Forum Member

just got my ps3 the other day and will give this game a go tomorrow, is it easy to understand or am i looking at an ass whoppin?

10. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

Come on whats everybodies tag

11. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

12. Valleys boy Forum Member

I've lost the plot completely with this game - I'm playing like a bloody noob these days, lucky to get 6 kills in a match!!! Whats happened to me? I get the rage quite easily aswell, and if I hadn't paid 400 for the console, itd be in tiny shards by now!

I reckon its my internet connection see - I often get killed TOO easily, and when I see the death cam, it never seems to happen like it did from my perspective. Anyone else find this?

ITS MY INTERNET CONNECTION, RIGHT!!!!! ;)

13. bigbeat

bigbeat Forum Member

it can be sometimes. your standing right behind someone and unload a full clip and sometimes doesn't even register. really gets on my nerves

14. Hawkesybaby Forum Member

Dude im not making excuses coz im quite good lol!;) but i do find that tbh! I find it when im hiding and i mean hiding about 5 feet behind a wall or in a building on the 'kill cam' they see me like im in front of them or summat lol!

15. StuMc

I get that too! Someone runs round the corner and I`ll let of a burst from my SAW right in their face, but they won`t die! From `killcam` it looks like I`ve either sprayed bullets in every direction, other than at them, or not fired at all. They let off just two rounds and I`m dead! Aaaand why do I need to shoot someone with a sniper rifle twice (or a headshot) when, if they shoot me with one, once, it`s invariably in the leg...and I`m dead.

Right. [:x] I`m going on there now to (try and) kick some a*se...

16. TurbTech Forum Junkie

Just added you mate.

17. JettaTDi

JettaTDi Forum Member

You shot me enough times last night, nowt wrong with your aim:lol: :lol: :lol:

18. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

I'm 100% sure it's the connection, i get this all the time as well, i'm back to where i should be now, top of every game, or at the very least top 3.

but sometimes it just won't play ball, and i know it's not the gun or playing style if the day before you are practically running people down :lol:

you know it's got to be the connection wehn you get killed after using a whole clip with a gun like the saw or rpd which lasts about 5 seconds or more continous before reloading, then they turn around and shoot you which appears to be once, then the kill cam shows you firing to the left every time - gotta be connection lag!

unfortunately i don't have a lan cable long enough to try wired and i've been having problems with my isp which appear to be sorted now, haven't seen anyone from here on in the past 2 weeks though [:s]

19. StuMc

:thumbup:

That`s only because I was using a silenced M4, so you couldn`t see where the shots were coming from! ;) :lol:

Seen you on there the other day, but you logged off before I got a chance to invite you to a game...

20. Hawkesybaby Forum Member

Im having probs with updating my system.... gets to about 37% then stops saying that there i sproblem with isp or connection???

Ive tried reestablishing my connection loasd of time but not good?