Corrado 20vT vs 16vT?

Discussion in 'Corrado' started by Sparkkadian, May 18, 2011.

1. Sparkkadian New Member

Ive been doing alot of research and reading about a 20vT conversion for my beloved Corrado 2.0 9a, at this stage from what ive been hearing im swaying more to the option of turboing my existing engine, after all, why not, its a good healthy engine only on about 117k i think.

Both options are going to be costly i know. But many say that my standard engine will take 300bhp with stacked gaskets for lowered compression. I think that is more than enough power for a road going fwd car, especially if i can get it set up just right for early boost and good gearing etc.

Theres nothing id like more than to upgrade the internals, but it all just depends on cost and how much bang for buck each option will work out.

Goal is to turbo my Corrado either way, with a goal of no more than 300 useable bhp.

Any advice or tips, or parts going for sale would be very much appreciated thanx! :)