'Digital' Alarm.....

Discussion in 'Security' started by IWantAGTi, Feb 20, 2007.

1. IWantAGTi Forum Member

Hi Guys,

Ive got a J plater valver and this car had an alarm fitted when it was first bought by a company called Digital Vehicle Security Systems. Ive got 2 fobs and no instruction manual. Ive got 2 of the master keys and I have jsut replaced the dead batteries in the fobs, but cant get it to work. The guy (work colleague) I bought it off said the fobs had been dead for a while as he used to keep the car in the garage and never used it. However it said that it was working fine before the batteries died in the fobs.

Has anyone got one of these that can shed any light on whether I need to re tune the fobs with the alarm since the batteries ran out, or even have any contact info for the company. I've googled to no avail and cant find anything out from VW, although will give them another go.
    If any one has one of these and still has the instruction book that could scan and email it to me, or point me in the direction of any online docs that would be fantastic.

Many thanks!

2. animaniac Forum Member

The company have probably gone bust long ago, there have been many security companies go bust, which is rather strange seeing as car crime is high in the uk!